Received this in an email from WordPress, was invited to post it, and I thought, ‘Why not?’ Everyone else is doing it….
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Wow.
The average container ship can carry about 4,500 containers. This blog was viewed about 15,000 times in 2010. If each view were a shipping container, your blog would have filled about 3 fully loaded ships.
In 2010, there were 116 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 243 posts. There were 191 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 19mb. That’s about 4 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was December 27th with 282 views. The most popular post that day was Psych Ward Day 2.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were bippidee.blogspot.com, blogger.com, mymulti-colouredlife.blogspot.com, mentalnurse.org, and WordPress Dashboard.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for self harm documentary, the science of self harm, insane energy drink, the silent epidemic self harm, and faking depression.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.1
Psych Ward Day 2December 2010
2 comments and 1 Like on WordPress.com,2
My StoryApril 2010
SBS Documentary- ‘The Science of Self Harm’March 2010
Hospital following an OD: Day 1August 2010
I’m a bit confused about the ‘191 pictures’ though, surely I haven’t posted that many pictures on this blog? *Shrugs.*
And because they’re amusing, here are some search terms people have used to arrive at this blog;
– ‘how to survive with a cluster b’ : Best ask Dr T, she’ll tell you how to do it…
– ‘tara palmatier silent treatment’ : One of Dr T’s solutions for the search term above?
– ‘ how doctors stop someone from peeing in hospital bed’ : A catheter perhaps? Random!
– ‘do energy drinks help people with mental issues’ : Interesting idea that one, I must try! Who knows, I may find myself cured…
– ‘mentally insane person behind glass’ : Err yep, that’s me….
– ‘the psychiatrist makes me cry’ : You’re not the only one.
– ‘do psychiatrists watch you in the waiting room’ : Do they?! You’re making me paranoid now…
– ‘lady in asia has a growth disease and cant stop growin then they try to put her in an ambulance but she can’t fit’ : That one’s really random.
– ‘why my psychiatrist does not reconise me when i meet outside the office’ : Because psychiatrists cannot see past your diagnosis and the $300 an hour you make them, clearly.
– ‘ website for insane people’ : Totally what my blog is.